So people often make fun of Winnipeg, and I might even have been one of those when I first moved to Manitoba, almost 8 years ago. But there are actually some lovely scenic places around town that give the city a charming feel. Not every place, but some :)
Flight of the seagulls. South Winnipeg, close to St. Norbert.

This was still in summer! Outside a restaurant at Confusion Corner. Rik took me here for my birthday dinner.

Corydon Ave - my fav place to hang and have coffee in Winnipeg.

More Corydon. I had to set up my tripod and attempt night shots for a photography class assignment. There were two guys across the street taking pictures of me take this picture.

Across the river at St. Boniface right at dusk.
Flight of the seagulls. South Winnipeg, close to St. Norbert.
This was still in summer! Outside a restaurant at Confusion Corner. Rik took me here for my birthday dinner.

Corydon Ave - my fav place to hang and have coffee in Winnipeg.

More Corydon. I had to set up my tripod and attempt night shots for a photography class assignment. There were two guys across the street taking pictures of me take this picture.

Across the river at St. Boniface right at dusk.





No comments:
Post a Comment